Thursday, April 5, 2007

Is there a point?

So much to say, so little space and time... No, wait, that's not true. I have all the space in the world and all the time. Well, not right now since I'm at work and should be doing a million other things. I suppose my reflections on the world can wait. Yeah. I'll be back later.

Eh. Why wait? I'm actually here because I wanted to post comments for Dragon and Z. Mab hasn't posted in a while or I would have been chatty over there too. These are the people who dragged me (kicking and screaming of course) into the world of COH. Now I'm following them into the world of blogging. I'm like a sheep. Herd me. ;)

Of course, I have opinions on everything: television, books, sports, the plausibility of utopia, the implausibility of housekeeping. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

~Liz said...

Yes the evil plan is working. Soon You will be one of us (insert evil laugh here)

Fable said...

LOL. I am so going to hell. Welcome to the dollhouse baby.